Research Associate, Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Investigate and experiment on suitable processing parameters for printing of metal parts using powder bed machine or DED machine
- Investigate and examine the needed mechanical properties of printed parts
- Propose and research on the most cost effective and efficient methods to fabricate parts
- Publish research results in reputable international journals
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in the use of 3D CAD software, metal AM machines and related testing equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, communication and writing in English
- Critical thinking and good problem-solver
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.