Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
A research fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University. The job involves investigation of magnetic thin films and nanostructures for applications in magnetic memory.
The candidate is expected to carry out the following:
- Development of lithographic processes
- Fabrication of micrometer/nanometer sized devices
- Characterization of devices using electrical/magnetic testing
The following qualifications/skills are expected from the candidates:
- PhD in Physics/Materials Science/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the field of magnetic thin films, lithography, nanostructures
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform several experiments and to interact with researchers of different organizations
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.