Research Fellow, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
A Research Fellow position is available at Singapore Nanyang Technological University (NTU). The main role is to design and fabricate conformal interfaces and stretchable electrodes, and develop integrated stretchable on-skin sensing device for real-time, high-fidelity retrieval of electrophysiological signals.
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or related entering degree
- Expertise in flexible electronic device
- Well trained in nanomaterials synthesis and materials characterization
- Solid knowledge in device fabrication, including circuit design, CVD and thermal evaporation, laser fabrication process, etc
- Independently conduct research with strong self-motivation and exploration spirit
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.