Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
One Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
The candidate is expected to perform research conduct research under the umbrella of the Prof Xiong’s group covering Optical (excitonic) properties of 2D semiconductors and Heterostructures, charge transfer studies in heterostructures, spin proximity effect in 2D magnets and heterostructures, exciton polariton physics in cavity exciton polaritons using perovskites and 2D semiconductors.
Keys areas of research include:
- Photonic/Plasmonic Nanolasers and strong light-matter coupling such as exciton polariton using 2D semiconductors and perovskites.
- Coupling between plasmonic structures to 2D semiconductors.
- Strong light-matter coupling in semiconductor cavity systems.
- Electrically pumped photonic and exciton polaritonic devices
- The candidate must have a good PhD from a reputable University
- Good experience in laser spectroscopy, transient absorption spectroscopy, semiconductor optics, 2D materials and nonlinear optics
- Willing to learn and hardworking
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.