Research Fellow, Data Management and Analytics Lab
Data Management and Analytics Lab (DMAL) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, is seeking one motivated Research Fellow in the area of deep learning. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Data management and operations
- Big-Data platforms and algorithms
The research fellow is expected to serve as a system architect for system prototype for AI and operational software, mobile cloud media applications. You will have opportunities to collaborate with top researchers and engineers around the world. The project mainly focuses on AI Project.
- PhD in computer science or other related disciplines
- Good at C, C++, JAVA or Python programming languages
- Knowledge in deep learning
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.