Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
One Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
The candidate is expected to perform research conduct research under the umbrella of the Prof Wang Xiao’s group covering neuromonric device, transport study and nanoelectronics.
Keys areas of research include:
- Future electronics
- Magnetism of strongly correlated materials
- Electrically transport measurement of nanodevices
- Fabricate high quality oxide thin film
- Electrically characterize the film and proof-of-principle device
- Optimized the growth and device performance
- Project assignment may change accordingly after discussion.
- A good PhD from a reputable University
- Good experience in Thin film growth using Pulsed Laser Desportion, transport measurement of oxide thin film, Magnetism of strongly correlated materials, Device characterization
- Willing to learn and hardworking
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.