Research Fellow, Energy Research Institute
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Performing overall project management and coordination to drive the project forward
- Setting up the testing system and being professional in programming and software design
- Performing experiments on the system
- Writing project reports and academic papers
Skills and Research Areas:
- Advanced Control, especially for air balancing system and modern power electronic systems
- Control, reliability and stability of complex network systems
- Optimization of distributed systems, especially for air balancing system and modern power electronic systems
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- An excellent scientific track record in complex power network and air-balancing system
- Experience in all the following fields: microgrids, nonlinear network, stabilization, reliability and optimization of complex power network and air balancing system
- Assistant Professor or Associate Professor experiences in other university is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.