School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
The hired candidate will conduct research on deep learning and scene understanding to fulfil the goal of this research project.
- Conduct research on deep learning and scene understanding
- Develop novel algorithms for object detection, semantic segmentation
- Develop computer vision systems
- Write technical reports and research papers
- Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Excellent programing skills for computer vision systems
- At least 2-year research experience in deep learning and scene understanding
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.