Administrative Officer, Research
1 day left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full time
- Position is based at the North Sydney campus
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome. We've also partnered with Blacktown City Council to open a new ACU campus in Blacktown, Western Sydney, in 2021.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Faculty of Education and Arts hosts the National School of Education, the National School of Arts, and two vibrant, multidisciplinary research institutes: The Institute for Learning Sciences and Teacher Education, and the Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences.
The Administrative Officer (Research) will provide administrative and operational support to the Faculty of Education and Arts, Office of the Associate Dean Research (ADR).
More specifically, the role will:
- Provide efficient and effective administration of Faculty research higher degree student admission, progression and completion of workflows
- Ensure timely processing, tracking and record keeping of all HDR documentation and communication
- Collate, coordinate and prepare accurate and reliable information for Faculty HDR reporting.
You will need to have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or demonstrated experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- High level of computer literacy and sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the capacity to use databases and corporate systems for record keeping and reporting
- Evidence of ability to show commitment with integrity to the Catholic Identity, Mission and ethos of the University.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $85,053 - $92,166 pa, including salary component $71,871- $77,882 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 5), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be sent to Professor Jan Seruga, Associate Dean Research on 02 9701 4467.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit: www.acu.edu.au/careers
Applications Close: Friday 23 October; 11:55 pm EST
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.