Research Assistant, IoT
A Research Assistant is available in the School of Electrical & Electric Engineering.
- Responsible for the integration and setting-up of multi-sensory localization system
- Develop sensor fusion algorithms
- Carry out experiments to demonstrate precise localization for human navigation in both indoor and semi-indoor environments
- Possess Bachelor degree in Electrical & Electronic / Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Proficient in localization techniques and algorithms
- Set up the localization system, develop sensor-fusion algorithms, and carry out experiments
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.