Recruiting Researcher in Wide-Bandgap Semiconductors
Recruitment Program for Young Talent Plan
ZJU-Hangzhou Global Scientific and Technological Innovation Center (HIC) is a world-class and future-oriented R&D center, jointly established by Zhejiang University and the Hangzhou government.
HIC’s mission is to build an open and integrated international innovation hub that integrates the material sciences, information sciences, and life sciences in the Yangtze River Delta region.
To build a world-class research team, the HIC has launched a new recruitment program: "Young Talent Plan”.
Advanced Semiconductor Research Institute is an innovative research platform at HIC. The institute has advanced cleanroom facilities in the area of wide-bandgap semiconductor materials, device and integrated circuit fabrication, and packaging and testing. Supported by the abudant industry resources in the Yangtze River Delta region, and the R&D capabilities of Zhejiang University, the Institute aims to become a world-class innovation platform and ecosystem.
2. Research Areas
- Wide-bandgap semiconductor materials (GaN, SiC, Ga2O3, Diamond, AlN, etc.)
- Wide-bandgap semiconductor devices (power devices, RF devices and integrated circuits based on SiC, GaN and other materials)
- Packaging and testing technology (IC Packaging, module integration and testing technologies related to power devices, RF devices and other devices)
3. Working environment, salary and benefits
- Competitive salary, discussed individually
- Housing benefits
- Start-up research funding of 3-5 million yuan for 3-years (with possible continuation)
- 100-150 m2 office and lab space (5)One-stop full-range administrative support service
- If qualified, can be jointly employed as a dual-appointment faculty member in Zhejiang University
- Various provincial and municipal talent policies
- Strong research background, strong motivation in academic/technological career
- Have a Ph.D. degree
- Have solid academic background in the field of wide-bandgap semiconductor materials and devices
- Have the ability to conduct research work independently as PI
- Recommendation letters by academicians in the field of wide-bandgap materials and devices or internationally renowned experts will be considered in recruiting process
Contact: Ms. Yang
Address: ZJU-Hangzhou Global Scientific and Technological Innovation Center, Zhejiang University, No. 733, Jianshe Third Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province China