Research Assistant, Robotics
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Assistant.
- Work on a research project on the implementation of navigation algorithm to mobile robots
- Update the data collected from the system to BIM
- Bachelor degree in Engineering / relevant areas
- Expertise in SLAM and/or Navigation
- Expertise in BIM will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in ROS
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate well
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.