Research Assistant, Computer Science/Information Security/Engineering/Mathematics
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Conduct research on adversarial learning and deep learning
- Conduct research on adversarial attack, defense solution and cloud security
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline
- Expertise in machine learning, adversarial attack and cyber security, which can make contribution to the development of Singapore
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.