Research Fellow, Computer Science and Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will be responsible for the development of algorithms for spatial-temporal data mining and spatial data management as well as building systems for spatial data mining and management. This includes:
- Designing and developing scalable algorithms for spatial-temporal data mining
- Designing and developing scalable algorithms for spatial-temporal data management
- Writing research papers of high quality based on research results
- Building deployable systems based on the research results
- PhD degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- Excellent background and research experience in data mining algorithms, data management, machine learning, and probabilistic models as well as algorithms
- Good communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU