Project Officer, Chemistry
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Project Officer position is available for the MOE AcRF Tier 2 project of Assoc Prof. Loh Zhi Heng from School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU. The project is on “Imaging the Femtosecond Carrier Dynamics of 2D Heterostructures on the Nanoscale”.
- Investigate ultrafast carrier dynamics of 2D materials by using femtosecond time-resolved photoemission electron microscopy
- Operate an upgraded photoemission electron microscope
- Conduct data analysis and interpretation
- Prepare manuscripts for scientific publication and technical reports for funding agency
- Supervise undergraduate student research assistants
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry
- Good knowledge of solid state physics, especially in the ultrafast dynamics of materials
- Experience in the operation of photoemission electron microscopes and LabVIEW programming
- High proficiency in data analysis with MATLAB
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.