School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
- Design the cyber-physical production system for the PPVC industry
- Develop the off-site scheduling system
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in computer science, information system or industrial engineering
- Research direction: Cyber Physical Systems for the PPVC Industry
- Basic requirement: Familiar with coding and software development
- Program language: C#, JAVA, C++ or Node.js
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.