Research Fellow, Electrical Power Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Oversee the overall project, including modelling development, software development and numerical simulations of power systems using digital twin
- Relating the research findings on high impact journal publications
- Overlook the overall project management
- Planning and coordinating the manpower capabilities in the project, ensuring the milestones are reached according to plan
- Possess PhD in Power Engineering (Electrical Power Systems) or related disciplines
- Experience in advanced laboratory experience involving cyber security of power systems
- Experience in power system modelling and simulation using digital twin
- Experienced in the use of software such as PyPSA, GNU Octave, MatPower, OpenDSS and OpenModelica
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU