Research Fellow, Environmental Biotechnology/Chemical/Environmental Engineering
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Fellow.
- Lead the team in the following areas:
- Domain of Environmental Biotechnology
- Field data collection and monitoring of projects progression
- Administrative matters
- Interact with industrial partners for project work arrangements
- Work with PI/Researchers in the team for tender document preparation, bid proposals evaluation and preparation of the team’s proposals
- PhD with relevant training in Environmental Biotechnology/Chemical/Environmental Engineering or related fields
- Motivated leader with good communication skills
- Travel to project sites to support the progress of projects
- Good project management skills in conducting and developing projects
- Good knowledge in microbiology
- In depth understanding of biological wastewater and solid waste treatment processes
- Working experience in wastewater/ solid waste treatment/ biotechnology / microbiology processes related field would be preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.