Professor of Computational/Physical Chemistry
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology: Faculty Positions: Physical Science and Engineering Division (faculty): Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (faculty)
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
We are looking to recruit a scientist with expertise in the discovery of novel catalytic, porous, and polymeric materials using computational and modeling tools, using deep learning and artificial intelligence. The successful applicant should have an established record of publishing high-impact papers, and is expected to create a thriving research program. Engaging in national and international scientific collaborations is part of the KAUST spirit. Commitment to high-quality teaching at the graduate level, and active participation in KAUST academic and community life is what makes KAUST faculty unique.
Ph.D degree is required.
The Physical Science and Engineering Division invites applications for faculty positions at all ranks (Assistant, Associate and Full Professor).
This institution uses Interfolio online application system. To prevent any delays in reviewing your application, you will need to upload the following materials to your application file.
- Up-to-date CV which includes full publication list
- Statement of research interests
- A statement of teaching interests
- A list of the names/affiliation and contact details of at least four potential referees
- Two citation reports (Web of Science and Scopus)
- Copies of most relevant publications (Maximum of five)