Project Officer, Neuroscience
2 days left
- Full Time
The School of Biological Sciences invites applications for the position of Project Officer (Neuroscience).
- Conducting neuroscience research involving behavioural experiments and surgical procedures in rodents, histological characterization, image analyses with programming
- Other administrative work (ordering, safety etc)
- A bachelor degree from a university in high reputation
- Certificate for Responsible Care and Use of Laboratory Animal Course in Singapore
- License for the use of laser equipment (N3 license)
- Research experience in rodent handling (rats and mice), perfusion fixation, ip injections, rodent colony management, genotyping of transgenic mice, stereotaxic surgery, intracranial injection in rodents, in utero electroporation
- Research experience in cell culture, molecular biology technique
- Research experience in histological techniques including brain sectioning and immunostaining
- Research experience in imaging techniques and image processing and analysis using Adobe Photoshop and ImageJ
- Experience in laboratory administrative and management tasks including procurement, liaise with vendor for equipment maintenance and calibration, IACUC preparation and AUP annual review
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU