Research Associate, Science/Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
Emerging nanoscience Research Institute (EnRI) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Undertake research on computational modelling and simulation involving a wide range of topics such as sensitivity, performance and design of energetic material
- Use finite-element/finite-difference based software to investigate the above
- Masters in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) or Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Materials)
- A postgraduate degree/research experience in science and engineering would be advantageous
- Keen interest in research and a team player in multi-disciplinary project work
- Good knowledge of numerical techniques or programming would be an added bonus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU