Research Fellow, Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Science/Statistics
Continental NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop novel techniques for software fuzzing/testing in the context of automotive industry
- Help to secure the software developed by Continental
- Conduct other research tasks of the Corp lab
- Paper publication
- Conduct experiments & tool evaluation
- PhD degree in Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Science or Statistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing/fuzzing or relevant area
- Solid application background in existing testing/fuzzing tools
- Solid programming skills
- Strong project management skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU