2 days left
- Full Time
Public Administration/Public Policy/Asian Studies/Political Science/International Political Economy
The Nanyang Centre for Public Administration (NCPA) at the College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), invites applications for Research Associate.
- Coordinate and assist NCPA's research programmes to contribute to the research profiles of NCPA
- Identifying programme goals
- Supervising and coordinating data collection and analysis
- Writing reports and editing books
- Organizing conferences and seminars
- Presenting research findings to policymakers and other stakeholders
- Promoting and seeking research opportunities
- Supporting research projects at NCPA, especially the project on improving business environment in China and Chinese public service research programmes
- Reporting project progress and offer recommendations to supervisor(s) and other stakeholders
- Master's degree in one of the relevant fields of public administration, public policy, Asian Studies, political science, and international political economy from a reputed university
- At least three years of relevant experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members is particularly welcome
- Strong background and demonstrated experience in research, field work, data collection and analysis, and publication
- Demonstrated experience using both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies would be preferred
Applicant must state their work plan and demonstrate how their expertise relates to the research programmes and provide cover letter, CV and one writing sample.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU