1 day left
- Full Time
Research assistant position in Cyber security. The successful applicant will work within a research project for 24 months at the College of Information Technology, UAE University.
The candidate will work on the research project “A Big Data Cyber Terrorist Communities and Threats Detection and Mining Framework based on Possibilistic and Danger theories”.
- Study existing approaches of terrorist communities’ detection and analysis by performing a thorough literature review.
- Sentiment analysis and classification of tweets
- Propose a model based on possibilistic theory to detect cyber terrorist communities
- Design of an approach based on Danger theory for future terrorist attacks prediction
- Implement and test of different contributions
Master or PhD degree in Cyber Security. The applicant must have a very strong command of English with very evident proficiency in scientific writing, and a publication record of at least one indexed journal paper in the area of cyber terrorism communities’ detection and mining and two ranked conferences papers on this area.
Strong background in AI, Big data, Data engineering, Knowledge Management, Security Intelligence, Information and network security. Evidence of publication in international conferences and/or journals.
The applicant is expected to be dynamic and highly motivated to work independently and with others.
Special Instructions to Applicant
Candidates should submit a cover letter, detailed CV, and statements of research skills related to the area of expertise.
Division College of Information Tech. -(CIT)
Department Information Systems &Security-(CIT)
Job Close Date 31-10-2020
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant
Salary 7,500.00 AED