Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
The Research Engineer will be working on an offshore floating solar project, gaining hands on experience with design, development and deployment of offshore renewables in Singapore waters. He/she will be working with team to both develop initial lab level prototypes as well as systems for real field applications.
- Design, development and deployment of offshore floating solar system
- Manufacturing of lab level prototypes and real field systems
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, or Advanced degree preferred.
- 10 years of prior industrial experience and strong knowledge in floating structure towards offshore renewables design, manufacturing, industrial automation, field level deployments and troubleshooting
- Experience in use of applicable business software applications
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.