Research Fellow of Population Genetics
3 days left
- Full Time
Institute of Genomics
Duties and responsibilities
Research, development and creative activities, at least 95% of working time
- Participation in RDC activities in the frame of the project about Y chromosomal variation in human populations of East and North Europe under the supervision of a professor or associate professor.
- Internationally recognised research.
- Development of skills necessary for RDC activities, and professional development.
- Participation in public activities, up to 5% of working time
- Popularisation of the specialisation.
- PhD or an equivalent qualification. See also requirements for teaching and research staff.
- Research, development and creative activities, at least 70% of working time
- Ability to participate in organising RDC activities in the specialisation.
- Internationally recognised professional research, the volume of which so far is equivalent to that of at least one doctoral thesis.
Required language skills
Very good command of English.
Starting at 01.01.2021
Salary Remuneration based on UT Salary Rules. See also UT salary rules.
Kristiina Tambets, +372 737 5054, email@example.com.