Research Fellow of Human Genomics
Institute of Genomics
Duties and responsibilities
- Research, development and creative activities, at least 70% of working time
- Participation in RDC activities under the supervision of a professor or associate professor in human genome expression associated with human psychology and environmental factors.
- Internationally recognised research in five years at least in the volume equivalent to that of two doctoral theses partly related to topics given above.
- Development of skills necessary for RDC activities, and professional development.
Participation in the governance and institutional development of the university and social and public activities, up to 10% of working time
- Participation in the work of the university’s decision-making bodies is recommended.
- Popularisation of the specialisation.
- PhD or an equivalent qualification. See also requirements for teaching and research staff.
Research, development and creative activities, at least 70% of working time
- Ability to participate in organising RDC activities in the specialisation.
- Internationally recognised professional research, the volume of which so far is equivalent to that of at least one doctoral thesis.
- Statistical analysis with programs like SPSS, R, Rstudio, SQL, PostgreSQL.
- Studies on crossectional and longitudinal models in human genetics.
Required language skills
- Very good command of Estonian and English.
Starting at 01.01.2021
Salary Remuneration based on UT Salary Rules. See also UT salary rules.
Andres Metspalu, Research Professor of Institute of Genomics, Head of Estonian Genome Center, email@example.com