Research Fellow, Biology
2 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Biological Sciences.
The Research Fellow will streamline the procedures of analytical centrifugation and their application to the analysis of sedimentation velocity to membrane proteins. This is important to obtain quality data of this type of proteins, which are workhorses in biotechnological and biomedical applications.
- Obtain AUC data for membrane proteins
- Characterize reconstitution protocols
- Streamline purification steps
- PhD degree in biology
- Proven expertise in analytical ultracentrifugation, specifically of membrane proteins
- Proven experience in the use of DLS, FTIR, CD and stopped flow
- Experience in membrane protein purification
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.