SJ-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The Research Associate will conduct research on lightweight concrete material for insulation. The developed materials may be incorporated into lightweight cement or gypsum based matrix for tropical indoor applications.
- Responsible for the new lightweight concrete for insulation of the chilled ceiling (CC) panel
- Testing of all relevant aspects of advanced lightweight material
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis of the material developed in the context of CC panel
- Master's Degree from a reputable university with relevant research experience/expertise and strong journal publication record
- Prior experience on similar research and strong record of journal publication and/or IP generation will be favorably reviewed
- Relevant experiment skills such as Nano and/or microstructural based material tailoring, novel and sustainable concrete development, geopolymer or other green cement, mechanical testing, thermal and/or electrical conductivity testing, and material chemical and micro-structural analysis is required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.