Project Officer, Transportation
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for our Project Officer position.
The PO will work on a project to conduct the research on development of analysis framework on how to adopt autonomous vehicles as public transport services.
- Develop mathematical modeling framework to find the optimal operation strategy for public transport services with autonomous vehicles
- Conduct computer programming to verify the efficiency of the designed solution algorithms
- Conduct survey to better understand the travellers’ perception towards the new technology based public transport services
- Analyze data acquired from the field survey
- Develop mathematical models to predict passenger demand for public transport services with autonomous vehilces
- Bachelor’s degree in transportation engineering or related field
- Expertise in computer programming
- Knowledge in urban transportation studies, traffic flow theory, operation research
- Publication track record must be good
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.