Research Fellow in Flux Analysis
A full-time position at the Singapore Phenome Center (SPC), Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University is open for a Research Fellow in Metabolic Flux analysis or Metabolic Modeling. At SPC, we have developed advanced platforms for metabolomics and lipidomics analysis. We closely collaborate with scientists from medicine, biological science and environmental research. We need your expertise and your collaborative approach to develop fluxomics platform in SPC and conduct its application in various biological questions such as stem cell differentiation and infection diseases. SPC is well-equipped with NMR and a wide range of mass spectrometry to facilitate your research. The ideal applicants must be self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic to their career development. Candidates will be expected to work independently and contribute to stimulating research programs within the center. This is a two-year project and we offer globally competitive salary for this position. This opening will be active until filled.
- PhD degree in analytical chemistry, cheminformatics or computational biology;
- Extensive experience in metabolomics and fluxomics;
- Extensive experience in mass spec data processing and statistical data analysis;
- Experience in computer program, e.g. python or R will be a plus;
- Experience in cell culture would be desired;
Interested applicants are invited to apply with a detailed resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.