Research Fellow, Solid State Physics
6 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Actively work on the solid-state system
- Research activities related to spin photon entanglement on SiC quantum dot
- Hold a PhD degree in either material science or applied physics from well-established universities/institutes
- Highly motivated in multidisciplinary research
- Good communication and writing skills
- Able to work independently as well as teamwork
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.