Distinguished Professor, Department of Electronic Engineering
Would you like to learn more about moving your academic career to Zhejiang University (ZJU)? If so, register for our Careers in China webinar mini-series for a chance to meet representatives from ZJU and discuss the latest opportunities there.
Calls for Global Talents
Department of Electronic Engineering (EE), College of Information Science and Electronic Engineering (ISEE), Zhejiang University (ZJU), owns Zhejiang provincial key labs and several research centers. Research at EE covers the fields related to electronics and information technology. Focusing on the goal of building ZJU a world-class university, the Department sincerely calls for outstanding talents at home and abroad.
EECS related fields, including but not limited to:
- Signal and Data Processing,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Electronics and Photonics,
- Circuits and Systems,
- Networking and Communication,
- Internet of Things,
- Embedded Systems,
- Terahertz Technology,
- Bioelectronics and Bioinformatics,
- Quantum Electronics and Optics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The applicant should, in principle, hold an assistant/associate/full professorship in a prominent overseas university, or a full professorship in a domestic university.
- The applicant should work at ZJU for at least 9 months every year after recruitment.
- The Ministry of Education is responsible for evaluating applicants recommended by ZJU.
- ZJU will provide decent compensation, a package of allowances, social insurance and other welfares.
- Those qualified may apply for purchasing one of the apartments for talents.
- After the application approved, ZJU will provide a research start-up fund according to agreement.
- Personal Curriculum Vitae,
- Working objective and plans,
- Certificates of academic qualifications, academic degrees, employment, etc.,
- Three peer expert recommendation letters (for overseas applicants, at least two peer expert recommendation letters from overseas experts are required), and
- Three or above representative papers in PDF format (published within the last 5 years).