Qualifications Content Manager
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward-thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1500 staff in 50+ countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We’re currently looking for a Qualifications Content Manager on a full time, permanent basis. This position sits within the ACCA Qualification department. The role will initially be home-based but with a view to being London or Glasgow office based in the near future.
On a day to day basis, your role will involve:
- Leading, managing and developing a team of Qualifications Technical Advisers
- Leading the shaping and management of the workload and projects for the team
- Leading, through engagement and initiatives, the culture and recognition for the team
- Contributing to the development of the qualification at a holistic level, working across exam disciplines to ensure that the qualification remains current, rigorous and fit for purpose
- Working with wider Professional Qualifications and ACCA colleagues to shape the qualification strategy
- Acting as a technical expert and consultant on qualification and educational related matters in order to support ACCA initiatives to facilitate the achievement of the organisation’s strategic goals
We’re looking for someone who:
- Possesses a strong academic background, including good class of a relevant degree and a professional accountancy qualification, or equivalent, obtained mainly with good first time passes
- Has proven experience of managing teams of professionally qualified SMEs
- Has proven experience of building strong relationships with colleagues and external contacts, including those working at partner level in accounting practices or professors in academia
- Has proven experience of working in an educational environment
- Has proven capability and professionalism to act as an ambassador for ACCA, internally and externally
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including private healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee assistance programme and Nudge (a financial wellbeing platform)
- Customisable benefits including health assessments, healthcare cash plan, dental cover, gadget insurance and much, much more
- Flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance (our UK offices are currently closed until 2021 so we're all working 100% remotely)
Interested in this role? Click Apply to submit your application.