Research Assistant, Accounting
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Assist the PI, Cis and other members of the team with the administration of the project
- Liaise with A*STAR staff who monitors the project on various tasks
- Keep track of different project budget heads and ensure the timely and proper utilization of funds
- Assist the PI with project reports and other dissemination activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Prior knowledge on structural metals, current status of their research, ability to comprehend scientific work in that area
- An excellent background in Accounting would be needed
- Track record of team management/team player
- International exposure
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Outstanding demonstrated skills in report writing
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU