3 days left
- Full Time
The Research Associate in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on the development of epistructure for the project.
- Grow III-Nitride epistructures using Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) system for gas sensors
- Operation, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of MBE system
- Grow III-Nitride epistructures on different substrates such as Si, SiC and Sapphire
- Characterize the grown epilayers using tools such as microscope, AFM, XRD, PL, Hall, CV etc for the structural, electrical and optical properties
- Develop and optimize growth recipes based on the characterization feedback
- Writing technical reports
- Take responsibility for laboratory related procurement and safety
- Master degree in physics, materials science or electrical and electronic engineering
- Hands-on experience with ultra-high vacuum systems and characterization tools
- Self-driven and motivated person who is a good team player
- Fluent in English and competent writing skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.