Research Associate, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
ST Engineering-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Anti-disturbance control algorithm for UAV operating in environment with harsh wind
- Control algorithm development for UAV to handle load variation
- Simulation study
- Implement the algorithms using C++ and ROS to work out a reliable solution
- Evaluate the algorithms through flight tests
- Master's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Strong background in control theory
- Experiences in control system design including anti-disturbance control
- Good publication record in control
- Familiar with C++
- Good communication skill
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU