Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Singapore | Closing On 29 Oct 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Research on the subject of "Multilateral new product development collaborative projects in the pharmaceutical sector".
- Modeling a trilateral new product development collaborative project between government funding agency, pharmaceutical and biotech firms.
- Identifying the best contractual mechanisms for coordinating the efforts of the trilateral partnership.
- Assist in drafting the paper for submission to a top journal.
- OR modeling skills
- Game theory modeling skills.
- Knowledge of contract design literature