Research Associate, 3D Printing
4 days left
- Full Time
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing invites applications for the position as Research Associate.
The Research Associate will work in the area of design and 3D printing biomedical assistive devices and has opportunities and collaborate with other capable and experienced researchers in the centre.
- Design, plan and implement original research projects in cooperation with the Principal Investigator
- Design, development and 3D printing of assistive devices
- Advanced component design using Autodesk Powershape and Meshmixer
- Conduct user trials and testing of 3D printed components
- Liaise with project stakeholders, including funding agencies, industrial partners and academic staff in universities and institutes
- Master's degree in Orthopaedic Biomechanics
- Experience in Biomechanics and Orthopedic Implant studies
- Competent in CAD software such as Autodesk Powershape and Meshmixer
- Experience in 3D printing technology
- Lab management, exposure to medical writing and manuscript writing for publications in scientific journals
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.