- Full Time
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- PCB design, development and testing power converters for different applications
- Maintaining lab facilities and taking care of purchasing and other administrative tasks
- Supporting PhD/Master/FYP students in their lab developments
- Possess a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Hands-on experience in the design and development of multilevel converter topologies
- Experience in digital control platforms and hardware-in-the-loop prototyping
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.