Research Fellow, SKBI
3 days left
- Full Time
- Closing On 28 Oct 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- This position is for Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics (SKBI).
- Undertake research activities at the institute for its various research projects.
- Collaborate with researchers associated with the institute on research projects.
- Coordinate and assist in research activities in the institute, including working with finance practitioners.
- PhD degree or postgraduate degree in finance, economics or closely related areas.
- A strong knowledge and research background in the areas of financial economics, finance or economics.
- Knowledge in and ability to handle large databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants who meet all the criteria should submit an application with the following:
- cover letter
- job market paper
- two letters of reference