Research Engineer, Computer Science/Engineering
Strategic Centre for Research in Privacy-Preserving Technologies and Systems invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
Design and development of web services, API software and middleware for the Centre’s privacy preserving technologies and machine learning platforms
Installation and configuration, platform operations, troubleshooting and supporting API development, along with other related tasks such as monitoring servers and clouds computing service
- Master's degree in computer science/ engineering or related fields
- Appointment grade is dependent on qualification or years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in programming languages Java, C/C++ is a must
- Experience in other programming languages and/or frameworks such as Python, Spring will be an advantage
- Proficiency with using common Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, CentOS is a must
- Knowledge on basic networking and communication protocols is an advantage, as this is needed to develop backend messaging requirements for certain privacy libraries
- Good communication skills and some interdisciplinary interest is desired, to be able to interact with researchers as well as the DevOps team at the Centre
- Ability to work independently and to develop solutions under strict timelines is a must
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU