Senior Lecturer, Paramedic Science
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Cairns (Relocation assistance available)
- Total Remuneration: $145,760 to $167,617 pa
- Includes cash salary of $123,170 to $141,639 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
With a genuine focus on diversity and boasting one of the largest and fastest growing footprints in Australia, CQUniversity is one of the only dual-sector universities offering extensive prospects in teaching. Our School of Health and Medical Applied Science offers a wide range of in-demand qualifications within a cooperative and research-led environment. Take your place alongside world-renowned academic staff engaged in prominent applied research projects, clinical supervision and practice, teaching and consulting, plus industry and community collaboration.
With access to high-profile resources and networks, in this role you will play a major role in scholarship and research and shape the future of learning through innovative and real time teachings. From critical care exposure to establishing complex environments through simulation and mock trauma situations, make your move today and enrich the learning journey of our students, helping craft the industry’s future professionals and strengthening CQUniversity’s reputation as a leading educational provider for paramedic science.
Consider relocating to Australia’s most vibrant multicultural cities – Cairns – to launch the next step in your academic career. With strong links to community and industry, and an affordable lifestyle, this premier tourist destination’s international airport connects it to the world. Allow our generous and comprehensive relocation packages to support you through this process.
- Doctoral qualification in paramedicine or equivalent accreditation and standing relevant to the discipline. Qualifications and experience in critical care or primary healthcare paramedic practice are considered desirable.
- Knowledge of the scope of practice of paramedics and an ability to contribute this to the development of the curriculum, teaching and assessment.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University paramedic science students using flexible delivery systems.
- Experience in the development and delivery of low to high fidelity clinical simulation.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in research in areas of research strength.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 25 October 2020
Vacancy Reference Number: 33520
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.