Research Fellow, Nanoelectronics
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences to complete the project entitled ”An energy-efficient transistor based on abrupt electronic phase transition”.
- Fabricate high-quality oxide thin film
- Electrically characterize the film and proof-of-principle device
- Optimize the growth and device performance
- PhD in Physics
- Expertise in fabrication of oxide thin film using various techniques, including pulsed laser deposition (PLD)
- Hands-on experiences on transport measurement
- Knowledge on magnetism, ferroelectricity and metal-insulator transition
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.