Research Fellow, Computer Science/Engineering/Electronic Engineering
3 days left
- Full Time
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on the broad area of design automation and embedded systems, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Research and propose new ideas/theories on different deep-learning and machine learning based algorithms and applications
- Implement the algorithms and experiments for the both application- and system-level
- Collaborate with other team member(s) for more efficient outcome delivery
- Perform administrative works assigned by the PI to ensure the smoothness of the project
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Electronic Engineering at a top-tier university
- Experience in deep learning, machine learning, design automation, embedded systems, real-time systems, computer architecture, computer-aided design, etc. or related fields
- Good spoken and written English
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.