Research Associate, Science/Engineering/Mathematics
3 days left
- Full Time
Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
- Support a team of Research Fellow(s) and Associates to research, develop, integrate, demonstrate, and deliver Image/Vision AI capabilities at the systems level
- Interface with Rolls-Royce business and technical stakeholders to align R&D outcomes with industrial requirements
- Actively identify gaps in existing methods / techniques / proposals against requirements, propose improvements, and drive implementations
- Lead creation of new IP (Papers, Invention Disclosures, Patents)
- Active participation with NTU Professors and Rolls-Royce leaders in mapping out technical and research strategies
- Master’s degree (preferably in the final stage of Ph.D) in Science, Engineering or Mathematics discipline, with an interest or prior experience in one or more of the following areas: Computer Vision, Image/Video Analytics and Processing, Machine Learning, AI, Visualization
- Evidence of prior research experience through publications
- Numerical/Scientific computing using Python
- Excellent rapid implementation / prototyping of research ideas
- Excellent scientific communication, presentation, writing skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.