Research Fellow, Materials Science and Engineering/Chemical Engineering
Energetics Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Synthesis of reactive materials using physical and chemical methods
- Characterization of synthesized reactive materials
- PhD in Materials Science and Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Familiar with reactive material synthesis and related characterization techniques
- Experience with temperature measurement using pyrometry or spectroscopy is advantageous
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a keen aptitude in research
- Team player in multi-disciplinary project work
- Capable to write technical report and project proposal
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.