Research Assistant, New Cities Project
- Full Time
A Research Assistant position is currently available in the Asian School of the Environment.
New cities offer opportunities for green infrastructure implementation and sustainable urban planning, but there is little understanding of the environmental inequalities associated with their development. The goal of this research project is to document ongoing and future projects of new cities in Indonesia, identify whether and how they consider environmental inequalities, and develop a framework to analyze future projects.
- Review recent and future project of new cities in Indonesia
- Develop an analytical framework to assess environmental inequalities in new cities projects in the region
- Apply the analytical framework to a subset of new urban projects in Indonesia
- Produce reports documenting their findings and the proposed analytical framework
- Bachelor’s degree in social or environmental sciences, or related fields
- Research experience in the field of ecosystem services
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU