2 days left
- Full Time
Responsible in dealing With Visitors Guest and Customers, and provides them with the required Assistance;
Employee in this Position will spend their time doing any or all of the following routine duties listed below:
- Liaising with Housing Department at UAEU to facilitate accommodating newly appointed Faculty & Staff.
- Follow up all housing requests received from CMHS faculty and staff such as maintenance requests, moving to other houses when needed, facilitate communication between landlords and tenants.
- Sort out and classify the incoming and outgoing mail and deliver to the various University colleges and departments, government and private clinics and hospitals, preventive medicine department and other institutions.
- In addition visiting the main post office twice a day to deliver and receive the mail including shipments which requires a special release from the Customs Department in Al-Ain.
- Help all faculty and staff of CMHS members to resolve any traffic problems such as traffic accidents work at conferences and workshops that are in college help of visiting doctors from outside countries to inform them of the tourist state teacher, particularly in the city of Al Ain to do the work of the official of the housing at the college while he was on vacation follow things faculty in departments government.
- Clearance of shipments of laboratory materials from the customs of the State Airports and the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Environment and Water as well as assist faculty members in resolving some of the things from embassies in the country as well as assist faculty members in solving some of the problems in passports and government departments Administration.
- Reception, transmission and delivery of faculty members to and from airports State Abu Dhabi Airport, Dubai Airport, Sharjah Airport accompany and follow-up of faculty members of the Faculty of Medicine at the Preventive Medicine Department to conduct the necessary work of medical tests, follow-up print and work fingerprinting Emirates Identity, help faculty members for new faculty to replace licenses driving a car, connect the new faculty members to schools to help them register their children. work on the receiving calls in Operator.
This position is available to UAE National only.
High school/ Diploma 2 + Years
Arabic & English Languages Computer Skills Work under pressure Organizational skills Team Working
Special Instructions to Applicant
This position is available to UAE National only
Division College of Medicine&Health Sciences
Department Vice Dean's Office - (CMHS)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff
Salary 4000 to 11000 AED