Overall Objective :
Coordinate communication between the Dean’s office and the higher University administration and other institutions inside the UAE and educational and health institutions abroad.
- Enrich the students life though curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Advocate for students who face challenging situations, whether they are academic difficulties, personal or health problems within the rules and regulations of the CMHS and the UAEU.
- Provide channels to students counseling and mentorship.
- Organize admission process for students in affiliation with the admission and enrollment office.
- Liaise with housing to address the various issues that the student can encounter, such as:
- Accommodation requests during exams or summer vacation for research purposes.
- Late reporting /oncall/ overnight time away from the hostel for female students. Coordinating transportation through the UAEU general services.
- Approving excuses for absence or time away from the college. Issuing official documents such as To Whom It May Concern letter and transcripts to students.
- Address concerns raised by parents/ guardians pertaining to the college Specialized Tasks Helping student to forming different committees and helping them to organize their extracurricular activities.
- Arrange meeting for students who needs help with the concerned parties.
- Receiving list of applicants from the admission office, arrange the entrance exam, issuing the results, arrange for the admission interviews, arranging different issues for the new admitted students.
- Send requests to the housing administration to host our students in the summer or vacation time if they needed to stay there, seeking permission from the housing administration for clinical students who have on call duties for late reporting to the hostel or overnight time in hospitals.
- Arrange with the transportation office to arrange buses for our students who from the hostel and the college or for their hospital visits or trips.
- Receiving excuses from students and evaluating them and then get the approval from seniors if needed and after that send notifications to the people in charge to reverse the absences.
- Receiving students' requests for official documents and then issuing within 2 business days.
- Meeting with sponsoring entities to update them about their students' academic performance and send them in regular basis, academic transcripts for their students.
The position is available for UAE Nationals only
B.Sc. on relevant field 1 + Years of Experience
- Arabic and English proficiency
- Computer Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Integrity and high ethical standard
- Working under pressure
- Good organizational skills
- Team player
- Records maintenance skills
- Database management skills
Division College of Medicine&Health Sciences
Department Dean's Office - (CMHS)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff
Salary 7000 to 18000 AED